Synonyms for acknowledgement
This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term acknowledgement.
recognition, acknowledgment, acknowledgement(noun)
the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged
"the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
a statement acknowledging something or someone
"she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"; "the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
The act of acknowledging; admission; avowal; owning; confession.
The act of owning or recognizing in a particular character or relationship; recognition as regards the existence, authority, truth, or genuineness.
An award or other expression or token of appreciation.
An expression of gratitude.
A message from the addressee informing the originator that the originator's communication has been received and understood.
a wedding invitation's acknowledgement
A response sent by a receiver to indicate successful receipt of a transmission.
See Wikipedia article on transmission
The act of a man admitting a child as his own.
A formal statement or document recognizing the fulfilment or execution of a legal requirement or procedure.
Words popularity by usage frequency
Translations for acknowledgement
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- потвърждение, отличие, припознаване, признаниеBulgarian
- reconeixement, agraïmentCatalan, Valencian
- přiznání, uznáníCzech
- Bestätigung, Quittung, Anerkennung, AnerkenntnisGerman
- hyväksyminen, tunnustus, tunnustaminen, tunnustuspalkinto, vastaanottoilmoitus, omistaminen, omistuskirjoitus, todistus, vastaus, myöntäminen, kiitos, hyväksyntä, palkinto, huomionosoitus, kuittausFinnish
- reconnaissance, remerciement, récompenseFrench
- erkenning, kwitantie, ontvangstbevestiging, bevestiging, erkentelijkheid, toekenning, bekentenisDutch
- recunoaștere, chitanță, recunoștință, apreciere, adeverire, recipisăRomanian
Get even more translations for acknowledgement »
Find a translation for the acknowledgement synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)