an emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.)
"they checked everyone's badge before letting them in"
any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank)
"wearing a tie was regarded as a badge of respectability"
put a badge on
"The workers here must be badged"
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Synonyms, Antonyms & Associated Words
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use badge in a sentence?
The folks at Akron Children Hospital Children's have taken something that should be scary and terrifying and made Akron Children Hospital this amazing badge of honor to recognize the superhero that he is, we couldn't think of a better thing to contribute to and spend time trying to help raise funds to ensure that all kids have access to the same amazing experience as Andrew has had at Akron Children Hospital Children's.
Let them call you racist, let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor. Because every day, we get stronger and they get weaker.
We are the national team, we represent a badge, colors, a fanbase and a country, our responsibility and commitment is with you as well as for you. Yesterday, today and tomorrow together.
Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor. Because every day, we get stronger and they get weaker.
He thought he got away with it because he wears a badge. Prove him wrong.
Translations for badge
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- признак, значкаBulgarian
- credencial, piocha, identificaciónSpanish
- merkki, arvomerkki, nimilappu, tuntomerkki, peräpeili, tunnus, nimikyltti, kulkukorttiFinnish
- badge, plaque, décoration, macaron, porte-nom, insigneFrench
- contrassegno, distintivo, targhetta, cartellino, emblemaItalian
- tarja, crachá, distintivo, marcaPortuguese
- distincție, insignă, carte de identificareRomanian
- эмблема, кокарда, бейджик, бедж, бейдж, значок, знак, бляха, [[табличка]] [[с]] [[имя, беджикRussian
- knapp, emblem, ID-kort, märke, namnskylt, identifikation, känneteckenSwedish
Get even more translations for badge »
Find a translation for the badge synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)