asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB(noun)
insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
darn, putz, pricking, shaft, hoot, peter, dogshit, tool, diddley, mongrel, shortness of breath, incision, love child, cocksucker, breathlessness, bunghole, illegitimate, dickhead, squat, illegitimate child, diddlyshit, jack, doodly-squat, bullshit, pecker, diddly-shit, prick, shit, son of a bitch, crap, tinker's damn, damn, dick, shite, bull, horseshit, turd, dirt, asshole, diddly, by-blow, diddly-squat, tinker's dam, diddlysquat, shucks, arse, cock, red cent, sobbing, slit, dump, arsehole, whoreson, poop, dent, scratch
bastard, by-blow, love child, illegitimate child, illegitimate, whoreson(noun)
the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
"the architecture was a kind of bastard suggesting Gothic but not true Gothic"
bogus, fake, phony, phoney, bastard(adj)
fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
A sweet wine.
Exclamation of strong dismay or strong sense of being upset.
of or like a bastard (bad person)
of or like a mongrel, bastardized creature/cross
Some bastard stole my car while I was helping an injured person.
of abnormal, irregular or otherwise inferior qualities (size, shape etc.)
spurious, lacking genuinity of authenticity: counterfeit, fake
Something extremely difficult or unpleasant to deal with.
Life can be a real bastard.
A variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin, fake or counterfeit.
The architecture was a kind of bastard, suggesting Gothic but not being true Gothic.
An intermediate-grade steel file; also : bastard file.
A long, straight, narrow sword, with an undecorated hilt; a longsword.
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Synonyms, Antonyms & Associated Words
How to use bastard in a sentence?
I haven't found a person yet that I haven't convinced, and when I get through showing you the photos... if you don't admit that, I'd say you're a phony bastard.
In short, if Cameron said “bunch of migrants” by accident, he is a dick, but if he said it on purpose, in order to draw the eye, dead-cat-style, away from the Google atrocity, which he did, then he is a bastard, which is worse.
I will speak for my brother, it hurts like hell to have your head bashed in with a baseball bat. Do not feel sorry for the bastard who took my life.
Tracy I swore 37 times in the last month. I said the 'f-word' a couple of times, but it was mostly 'shit's and 'bastard's. Is 'douche bag' a curse Graham I suppose it would depend on the context. Tracy How about John you're a douche bag for kissing Barbara Graham It's a curse. Tracy Oh, well then it's not 37 times it's 71 times.
As she's a female director and I played along with a woman, who's also a director, I didn't want this guy to end up being the bastard of the story and the woman a victim, it has never been in Maiwenn's plans to be that radical and simplistic but at some times I would say,' No, no, it's not possible. Guys -- put yourself in our shoes, it's not easy.' .
Translations for bastard
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- извънбрачен, копеле, незаконнороден, мелез, копелдашки, фалшив, подправенBulgarian
- bastard, bord, fill de putaCatalan, Valencian
- uægte barn, røvhul, bastardDanish
- Bastard, Mistkerl, Bankert, ArschGerman
- εξώγαμο, μπάσταρδος, μπασταρδεμένος, μιξογενής, παλιόφιλος, νόθο, μπάσταρδο, νόθοςGreek
- hijo de puta, bastardo, desgraciadoSpanish
- jobu, feik, sohilaps, ristsugutis, värdjas, tõbras, raibeEstonian
- [[keski-, roisto, lehtolapsi, ristisiitos, [[avioton]] [[lapsi]], kiusankappale, paskiainen, äpärä, sekasikiö, jäljitelmä, kusipää, jätkä, mulkkuFinnish
- bâtard, salaud, salopard, fils de pute, enculéFrench
- bastar, bajingan, bangsat, anak haram, berengsekIndonesian
- bastardo, brutta bestia, figlio di puttanaItalian
- копиле, лангач, битанга, мелез, кучкин син, шкартMacedonian
- nep, rotzak, kreng, vervalsing, klootzak, buitenechtelijk kind, bastaard, mormel, voorvijl, onecht kind, onwettig kind, straathond, rotding, bastaardvijl, hoerenjong, ondermaats, smeerlapDutch
- bastard, løsunge, lausunge, drittsekkNorwegian
- yátashkiʼNavajo, Navaho
- bękart, skurwysyn, sukinsyn, skurwielPolish
- mestiço, filho da puta, bastardo, sacana, filho da mãe, bosta!, merda!Portuguese
- bastard, haimana, hibrid, bastarzi, hibrizi, bastarde, corcituri, haimanaleRomanian
- гад, ублюдок, незаконнорожденный, внебрачный ребёнок, козёл, сука, бастард, незаконный ребёнок, мудак, сукин сын, байстрюк, выблядок, сволочь, метис, нечистокровныйRussian
- mješanac, копиле, gnjida, kopile, gad, probisvijet, gadura, битанга, bitangaSerbo-Croatian
- kopile, kopilAlbanian
- bastard, skitstövel, sate, jävel, oäkting, skit, horungeSwedish
- piç, melez, piçlerTurkish
- baståd, bastådeWalloon
Get even more translations for bastard »
Find a translation for the bastard synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)