asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB(noun)
insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
darn, putz, pricking, shaft, hoot, peter, dogshit, tool, diddley, mongrel, shortness of breath, incision, love child, cocksucker, breathlessness, bunghole, illegitimate, dickhead, squat, illegitimate child, diddlyshit, jack, doodly-squat, bullshit, pecker, diddly-shit, prick, shit, son of a bitch, crap, tinker's damn, damn, dick, shite, bull, horseshit, turd, dirt, asshole, diddly, by-blow, diddly-squat, tinker's dam, diddlysquat, shucks, arse, cock, red cent, sobbing, slit, dump, arsehole, whoreson, poop, dent, scratch
bastard, by-blow, love child, illegitimate child, illegitimate, whoreson(noun)
the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
"the architecture was a kind of bastard suggesting Gothic but not true Gothic"
bogus, fake, phony, phoney, bastard(adj)
fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
A sweet wine.
Exclamation of strong dismay or strong sense of being upset.
of or like a bastard (bad person)
of or like a mongrel, bastardized creature/cross
Some bastard stole my car while I was helping an injured person.
of abnormal, irregular or otherwise inferior qualities (size, shape etc.)
spurious, lacking genuinity of authenticity: counterfeit, fake
Something extremely difficult or unpleasant to deal with.
Life can be a real bastard.
A variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin, fake or counterfeit.
The architecture was a kind of bastard, suggesting Gothic but not being true Gothic.
An intermediate-grade steel file; also : bastard file.
A long, straight, narrow sword, with an undecorated hilt; a longsword.
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Synonyms, Antonyms & Associated Words
How to use bastard in a sentence?
Tyrion Lannister: Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Mick’s a randy old bastard.
Is my friend in the bunker or is the bastard on the green
...each of us has to find out for himself what is permitted and what is forbidden - forbidden for him. It is possible for one never to transgress a single law and still be a bastard. And vice versa. Actually it's only a question of convenience. Those who are too lazy and comfortable to think for themselves and be their own judges obey the laws. Others sense their own laws within them things are forbidden to them that every honorable man will do any day in the year and other things are allowed to them that are generally despised. Each person must stand on his own feet.
Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.
Translations for bastard
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- извънбрачен, копеле, незаконнороден, мелез, копелдашки, фалшив, подправенBulgarian
- bastard, bord, fill de putaCatalan, Valencian
- uægte barn, røvhul, bastardDanish
- Bastard, Mistkerl, Bankert, ArschGerman
- εξώγαμο, μπάσταρδος, μπασταρδεμένος, μιξογενής, παλιόφιλος, νόθο, μπάσταρδο, νόθοςGreek
- hijo de puta, bastardo, desgraciadoSpanish
- jobu, feik, sohilaps, ristsugutis, värdjas, tõbras, raibeEstonian
- [[keski-, roisto, lehtolapsi, ristisiitos, [[avioton]] [[lapsi]], kiusankappale, paskiainen, äpärä, sekasikiö, jäljitelmä, kusipää, jätkä, mulkkuFinnish
- bâtard, salaud, salopard, fils de pute, enculéFrench
- bastar, bajingan, bangsat, anak haram, berengsekIndonesian
- bastardo, brutta bestia, figlio di puttanaItalian
- копиле, лангач, битанга, мелез, кучкин син, шкартMacedonian
- nep, rotzak, kreng, vervalsing, klootzak, buitenechtelijk kind, bastaard, mormel, voorvijl, onecht kind, onwettig kind, straathond, rotding, bastaardvijl, hoerenjong, ondermaats, smeerlapDutch
- bastard, løsunge, lausunge, drittsekkNorwegian
- yátashkiʼNavajo, Navaho
- bękart, skurwysyn, sukinsyn, skurwielPolish
- mestiço, filho da puta, bastardo, sacana, filho da mãe, bosta!, merda!Portuguese
- bastard, haimana, hibrid, bastarzi, hibrizi, bastarde, corcituri, haimanaleRomanian
- гад, ублюдок, незаконнорожденный, внебрачный ребёнок, козёл, сука, бастард, незаконный ребёнок, мудак, сукин сын, байстрюк, выблядок, сволочь, метис, нечистокровныйRussian
- mješanac, копиле, gnjida, kopile, gad, probisvijet, gadura, битанга, bitangaSerbo-Croatian
- kopile, kopilAlbanian
- bastard, skitstövel, sate, jävel, oäkting, skit, horungeSwedish
- piç, melez, piçlerTurkish
- baståd, bastådeWalloon
Get even more translations for bastard »
Find a translation for the bastard synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)