having or covered with or accompanied by blood
"a bloody nose"; "your scarf is all bloody"; "the effects will be violent and probably bloody"; "a bloody fight"
bally(a), blinking(a), bloody(a), blooming(a), crashing(a), flaming(a), fucking(a)(verb)
"what a bally (or blinking) nuisance"; "a bloody fool"; "a crashing bore"; "you flaming idiot"
cover with blood
"bloody your hands"
bloody, damn, all-fired(adverb)
"you are bloody right"; "Why are you so all-fired aggressive?"
Covered in blood.
All that remained of his right hand after the accident was a bloody stump.
Characterised by bloodshed.
There have been bloody battles between the two tribes.
Used as an intensifier.
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use bloody in a sentence?
) is the original family drama to which all subsequent family dramas can trace back their frameworks and rhythms... It's big, bloody and essential.
He took my clothes off in front of his servants. The servants held me as he shaved my hair off and burned it. My clothes were bloody. I was bound by a pipe and hung from the fan. He threatened to hang me naked.
We did beautifully to get this far. We faced tough opponents every single match but we weren't good enough today, i gathered the players on the pitch and told them we had a bloody good tournament.
1. Laughter is my essence, my only attitude to everything and everything. 2. Laughter is the scream of the soul. 3. From the depths of one’s self, a powerful energy of understanding and awareness emerges, everything is rapidly going out. Everything inside breaks and shakes from the crazy, frightening, heartbreaking laughter of pure madness. An endless, contagious laugh and a huge wicked, mocking, malicious smile in the soul and on the face. And from this smile and this laugh, everyone who sees her also begins to smile, and then laugh like crazy, and completely go crazy. All this insight from deep disappointment in everything and everything. Introducing into the lyrical, vital, sad sadness in the soul of man. 4. A race of smiles or a race called: Smile. This is my fantastic race of vision that you see in my many drawings. Their smiles as a symbol of awareness are something absolutely brilliant. A huge amount of information and energy passes through you, and it makes you laugh only. 5. You are in the dimension of eternal causeless laughter, here everyone laughs forever. In this immoral place, everything is not real, in this unscrupulous space, everything is not serious. 6. Pretended laughter is heard much more often than sincere. 7. Inside, everything bursts with laughter from awareness and understanding, sincere laughter that leads people into deep shock. 8. Look, as in this funny terror, people die of laughter, from awareness and understanding, from ridiculous horrors. This laughter drives people crazy. 9. Laugh louder like a madman, I want to hear how your madness laughs, how laughter kills pain. 14. You go down, you are immersed in endless repetition in an open smile, in which an open smile. In this abyss of laughter of reality, at the very bottom, you know yourself. 15. Creativity is laughter in the infinitely deep void of nothingness. 16. Entrance into this world in the form of a smile in the shape of a heart, you enter the human world, into the dimension of laughter, the sarcastic-satirical-ironic sphere of comic, funny pessimism. The way out of this dimension is also in the form of a smile in the shape of a heart. 17. Human reality is an artificial chaos of the subconscious, turned upside down, a made-up world woven from a thousand and a thousand ideas. Where their consciousness gradually mutates, turning them thereby into unknown monsters. 18. Only those steps are holy that overwhelm the madness and chaos in the world. 19. Madness is when garbage recycling in the head breaks down. 20. If you want to destroy the madness and chaos in this world, it is enough to just give up your own egoism. 22. The human world is a comedic chaos. 23. Chaos is someone’s baby rattle. 25. Chaos reigns in society because everyone in this world learns to live their own way. 26. Feelings and emotions are seeds of chaos. 27. We are not afraid of chaos in society, we are afraid of ourselves. 28. Truth is an evil, mocking smile that awakens consciousness, awareness, and causes an evil smile on the face. 29. Evil smiles that never leave one's face. Only deeply understanding people. 30. Optimism is a fake smile. 31. It is funny to realize that under the mask of a scalp, an eternal smile is visible. 32. What are your eyes sad about and what is your smile hiding? 33. From the awareness of everything and everything, the smile on the face becomes wider and wider. 35. Creativity is like a butterfly flying, light wings of inspiration will help fly away beyond the limits of human understanding. 36. Pure madness is when you completely stop pretending. 37. Depression is a free fall into the depths of one’s soul. 38. The laughter of rage and the bloody gloom in a smile in consciousness from an evil joke of reality from the fact that you are not worthy to live like everyone else. The ragged strings of the ever-laughing psyche, like the blinking light of madness where there is insight between light and darkness. The interrupted melody of the harmony of the soul. The silence of insight overcomes the mind, the light is visible leading to a new dimension of thinking, because everything is visible through the transparent eyelids of the vigilance of fear, and only unconsciousness temporarily closes our eyes from fatigue in the realm of the subconscious. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
I understand the passions that this debate evokes on both sides, both those who see a history of racial oppression and a history of slavery, which is the original sin of our nation, and we fought a bloody civil war to expunge that sin.
Translations for bloody
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- кървящ, кървав, окървавен, окървавявамBulgarian
- sagnant, maleïtCatalan, Valencian
- krvavý, zatracenýCzech
- αιματηρός, ματωμένοςGreek
- sangriento, cruento, maldito, ensangrentado, sanguinolento, ensangrentarSpanish
- blóðutur, blóðugur, blóðigurFaroese
- maudite, sanguinaire, ensanglanté, maudit, sanglant, sanglante, foutu, foutueFrench
- bedebah, berengsekIndonesian
- maledetto, cruento, fottuto, insanguinato, insanguinare, sanguinante, sanguinosoItalian
- кандуу, канга боёлгонKyrgyz
- bluddegLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- bloederige, bloederig, stomme, verdomdDutch
- krwawy, pieprzony, cholernyPolish
- sangrento, ensanguentado, putoPortuguese
- sângeros, cruntRomanian
- чёртовый, кровавый, ёбаный, окровавленный, долбаный, грёбаный, кровопролитныйRussian
- proklet, prokletiSerbo-Croatian
- krvavý, pojebanýSlovak
- sabla, blodig, förbannad, djävla, satansSwedish
Get even more translations for bloody »
Find a translation for the bloody synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)