Synonyms for budget
This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term budget.
Appropriate to a restricted budget.
We flew on a budget airline.
a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose
"the laboratory runs on a budget of a million a year"
a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them
"the president submitted the annual budget to Congress"
make a budget
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use budget in a sentence?
In the five years we've been offering this holiday layaway program we've discovered that customers use it for a whole host of reasons, from being able to better budget their money and avoiding credit card fees.
Personally I don't want to see the budget caps busted, and if we're going to raise the debt ceiling, I personally would like to see more major reforms.
It was the previous administration, through its reckless policies and mismanagement, that led to the record budget deficits.
Helping U.S. oilproducers’ cause is the fact that other Republican policy priorities areabsolute non-starters for the Democrats, while the Democratsgenerally don’t like the idea of lifting the ban, they don’t view oil exportsas extraordinarily harmful and thus it makes perfect ‘trade bait’ for provisions they want in the budget and tax bills.
It’s just gaping holes in the budget, you can't really cut revenues as much as the plan would do and still have a functioning government that still looks anything like the government we have right now.
Translations for budget
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- ميزانية, موازنةArabic
- съставям бюджет, бюджет, предвиждам в бюджета, бюджетенBulgarian
- pressupostCatalan, Valencian
- Etat, Budget, HaushaltGerman
- presuuesto, presupuestar, presupuestoSpanish
- budjetti, kustannusarvio, talousarvio, määrärahaFinnish
- budget, budgétaireFrench
- cáinaisnéis, buiséadIrish
- büdzsé, költségvetésHungarian
- budget, bilancioItalian
- バジェット, 予算Japanese
- budgetiKalaallisut, Greenlandic
- بۆجا, budceKurdish
- goedkoop, budget, opstellen, budgettair, budgetteren, begroten, begroting, opmaken, low-costDutch
- budsjettNorwegian Nynorsk
- preliminarz, budżet, budżetowy, gospodarować, taniPolish
- orçamento, financiar, em conta, verba, orçar, orçamentárioPortuguese
- бюджет, смета, бюджетныйRussian
- buxhetor, ardhur, buxhetAlbanian
- budgetera, budgetSwedish
Get even more translations for budget »
Find a translation for the budget synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)