determined or actuated by emotion rather than reason
"it was an emotional judgment"
of more than usual emotion
"his behavior was highly emotional"
of or pertaining to emotion
"emotional health"; "an emotional crisis"
aroused, emotional, excited, worked up(adj)
(of persons) excessively affected by emotion
"he would become emotional over nothing at all"; "she was worked up about all the noise"
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use emotional in a sentence?
There are people who concoct a whole sensitive story to show the emotional connect with a social cause but the fact would be to either gain publicity or promote a brand/product through it only.
This time it was a heavy dispute about a topic that is also very emotional. But I firmly expect and I'll do my part to ensure that we do our government work in a good way, and not only now but also in the coming years.
I have told President Obama that I get very emotional talking about the revolution.
As voids of ideas and marketing have emerged, start-ups have been more responsive to consumer needs, won the culture and created the emotional connections that drive sales.
Stranglehold. i’m going from this emotional high, and then all of a sudden I just go to this extreme low of being in the back of a police car.
Translations for emotional
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- емоционален, чувствен, вълнуващBulgarian
- emocionalCatalan, Valencian
- citový, emočníCzech
- emocional, emotivoSpanish
- tunteellinen, herkkätunteinen, [[tunne]]-, tunnepohjainen, tunteisiin vetoava, [[tunne-elämä, tunnepitoinen, [[tunneFinnish
- érzelmes, hangulati, érzelmiHungarian
- impressionabile, emotivo, emozionante, commoventeItalian
- emcionāls, emocionālsLatvian
- emotivo, comovente, emocional, impressionável, emocionadoPortuguese
- emoțional, emoționabilRomanian
- эмоциональный, волнующий, чувственный, чувствительныйRussian
- känslofylld, emotionell, känslosam, känsloladdad, känslostyrd, känslofullSwedish
Get even more translations for emotional »
Find a translation for the emotional synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)