"a fabulous vacation"
fabulous, mythic, mythical, mythologic, mythological(adj)
based on or told of in traditional stories; lacking factual basis or historical validity
"mythical centaurs"; "the fabulous unicorn"
"the fabulous endurance of a marathon runner"
English Synonyms and Antonyms
Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms
Synonyms, Antonyms & Associated Words
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use fabulous in a sentence?
These were fabulous people and great Americans but John McCain called them 'crazies,'.
Lauren Bacall was fabulous and glamorous and just a wonderful person, her husband [Humphrey Bogart] was dying when we were making this… But she was so hardworking. Claudette Colbert was a huge star and not so swell. She was tough, tough on me. But it’s good to see all that because as you start your career and you see all these people up close, you think, ‘I don’t want to be that.’ So you begin to smarten up.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure, we ask ourselves 'who am I to be Briliant, Georgeous, Talented and Fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be.
Maybe 2 percent is a fabulous return in some cases.
I went into television because I hated it so, and I thought,' there's some way of using this fabulous instrument to nurture those who would watch and listen.' ... The whole idea is to look at the television camera and present as much love as you possibly could to a person who might feel that he or she needs it.
Translations for fabulous
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- чудесен, преувеличен, легендарен, баснословенBulgarian
- fabelagtig, fantastiskDanish
- sagenumwoben, sagenhaft, außergewöhnlich, wunderbar, märchenhaft, außerordentlich, fabelhaft, nicht glaubwürdig, unglaubhaft, mythisch, unhistorischGerman
- extraordinario, fabuloso, increíble, maravilloso, fantásticoSpanish
- tarumainen, tarunomainen, satumainen, mahtavaFinnish
- легендарлуу, укмуштуу, сыйкырдууKyrgyz
- extraordinar, fabulos, incredibil, extrem de bun, foarte bun, legendar, miticRomanian
- необычайный, невероятный, потрясающий, преувеличенный, сказочный, баснословныйRussian
- sagolik, fantastisk, fabulös, underbarSwedish
- şahane, harikaTurkish
- hoang đườngVietnamese
Get even more translations for fabulous »
Find a translation for the fabulous synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)