Pertaining to an unusually early time of day.
The sunrise-service will be at 6:30AM.
The change in color of the sky at dawn.
Did you see the beautiful sunrise this morning?
Any great awakening.
It was the sunrise of her spirit.
dawn, dawning, morning, aurora, first light, daybreak, break of day, break of the day, dayspring, sunrise, sunup, cockcrownoun
the first light of day
"we got up before dawn"; "they talked until morning"
atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily appearance of the sun
the daily event of the sun rising above the horizon
of an industry or technology; new and developing
"high-technology sunrise industries"
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use sunrise in a sentence?
All you umpires, back to the bleachers. Referees, hit the showers. It's my game. I pitch, I hit, I catch. I run the bases. At sunset, I've won or lost. At sunrise, I'm out again, giving it the old try.
We were walking floor by floor, the special thing about urbex is that there could be something interesting on any floor, around any corner. After climbing 49 floors, we reached the top and waited for the sunrise.
At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear." It is those we live with and love and should know who elude us." You can love completely without complete understanding.
Every sunrise gives you reason to hope. Every darkness of night teaches you patience.
At sunrise, a group from the community in company of the SPDC surveillance team was able to locate the site of the blast.
Translations for sunrise
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- зора, изгрев, просвещениеBulgarian
- východ slunceCzech
- ανατολή, ανατολή ηλίουGreek
- despertad, alborada, despierto, amanecerSpanish
- طلوع خورشیدPersian
- aamurusko, auringonnousu, päivänkoiteFinnish
- lever du soleil, potron-minetFrench
- éirí, gréineIrish
- èirigh na grèineScottish Gaelic
- napfelkelte, napkelteHungarian
- matahari terbitIndonesian
- dögun, sólaruppkoma, sólarupprás, sólrisIcelandic
- aurora, alba, levar del soleItalian
- 해돋이, 아침놀Korean
- SonnenopgangLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- изгрејсонце, мугри, изгревMacedonian
- soloppgangNorwegian Nynorsk
- wschód słońcaPolish
- aurora, nascer do solPortuguese
- crăparea zilei, răsărit de soare, trezire, realizareRomanian
- восход солнца, рассвет, заряRussian
- izlazak suncaSerbo-Croatian
- சூரிய உதயம்Tamil
- схід сонцяUkrainian
- طلوع آفتابUrdu
- bình minhVietnamese
- solasülöpikam, sülöpikam solaVolapük
- זונויפֿגאַנג, זונויפֿגאַנגעןYiddish
Get even more translations for sunrise »
Find a translation for the sunrise synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)