the finest or most superior quality of its kind
"the ultimate in luxury"
furthest or highest in degree or order; utmost or extreme
"the ultimate achievement"; "the ultimate question"; "man's ultimate destiny"; "the ultimate insult"; "one's ultimate goal in life"
being the last or concluding element of a series
"the ultimate sonata of that opus"; "a distinction between the verb and noun senses of `conflict' is that in the verb the stress is on the ultimate (or last) syllable"
Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use ultimate in a sentence?
Our ultimate objective is to stop Mexico's unfair trade practices ... and the final pact has yet to do that.
If and when the Vatican is attacked by the ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS's ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been president.
The ultimate ground of faith and knowledge is confidence in God.
Silence is often the ultimate and most evident lie.
The report also emphasizes that, while risks to health of microplastics through ingestion in water may be low, there is a continuing need to reduce plastic inputs into the environment at source, in order to prevent the problem becoming worse, this can be enacted through better waste management and implementation of incentive schemes and governments should prioritize such actions in the overall global strategy to reduce plastic inputs into oceans( the ultimate sink for all of the waste).
Translations for ultimate
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- letzlich, letzter, ultimativ, äußersterGerman
- extremo, máximo, final, último, mayorSpanish
- ultime, dernierFrench
- finale, definitiva, definitivo, ultimo, ultimativo, conclusiva, conclusivo, ultimativa, estrema, estremo, ultimaItalian
- უკიდურესი, უკანასკნელი, მაქსიმალური, საბოლოოGeorgian
- последен, краен, врвен, најголем, конечен, најдалечен, завршенMacedonian
- definitief, ultiem, uiteindelijk, laatstDutch
- ultimat, endeligNorwegian
- największy, ostatni, najwyższyPolish
- окончательный, конечный, наидальнейший, завершительный, крайний, наивысший, наибольший, последнийRussian
- slutliga, slutgiltig, slutlig, ultimatSwedish
Get even more translations for ultimate »
Find a translation for the ultimate synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)