What is another word for kite?
Synonyms for kite
This thesaurus page includes all potential synonyms, words with the same meaning and similar terms for the word kite.
a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string
any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently
"He kited many checks"
get credit or money by using a bad check
"The businessman kited millions of dollars"
soar or fly like a kite
"The pilot kited for a long time over the mountains"
fly a kite
"Kids were kiting in the park"; "They kited the Red Dragon model"
PPDB, the paraphrase database0.0 / 0 votes
List of paraphrases for "kite":
Song lyrics by kite -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by kite on the Lyrics.com website.
What does KITE stand for? -- Explore the various meanings for the KITE acronym on the Abbreviations.com website.
How to use kite in a sentence?
Imagination is the highest kite that one can fly.
I think they’re off a bit, or by a great mark, you can find everything [ including ] gyms that are low cost. You have outdoor recreation [ along ] the beach front [ and ] along the bike paths that we have along our communities in south Mississippi. You ’ll find folks out on the front beach just about anytime of the year kite-surfing. If you want to get [ outdoors ], this is the place to be.
Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.
It's a very relationship-driven business, we always run that risk : If I cut off the service, will they tell me to fly a kite and never pay off my bill ?
Cases like this... illustrate the importance of labeling your kayaks, canoes, kite boards and other recreational marine vehicles, so that in the event they are lost, or you are missing, we can reach out to contact you or return it.
Translations for kite
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- حدأة, طائرة ورقيةArabic
- змей, паве́траны змей, каршу́нBelarusian
- хвърчило, ка́няBulgarian
- milà, estelCatalan, Valencian
- drak, luňák, pouštět drakaCzech
- drage, glenteDanish
- Milan, Drachenviereck, [[einen]] [[Drachen]] [[steigen]] [[lassen]], DrachenGerman
- χαρταετός, τσίφτηςGreek
- milvo, kajtoEsperanto
- pandero, chiringa, papagayo, cachirulo, cometa, volantín, piscucha, milano, papelote, barrilete, aguililla, petaca, lechuza, papalote, pandorga, chichigua, deltoide, voladorSpanish
- kometa, miruBasque
- زغن, بادبادک, کورکورPersian
- leija, liitohaukka, spinnu, haukka, [[lennättää]] [[leija, lekoFinnish
- dreki, glettaFaroese
- milan, cerf-volantFrench
- gleeWestern Frisian
- iteileagScottish Gaelic
- דלתון, דיה, עפיפוןHebrew
- sárkányt reptet, kánya, sárkány, sárkányt ereget, sárkányt röptetHungarian
- օդապարուկ, ուրուրArmenian
- nibbio, aquiloneItalian
- 凧, トビ, 鳶Japanese
- ქაღალდის ფრანიGeorgian
- ខ្លែង, ខ្លែងព្នងKhmer
- 솔개, 연Korean
- aitvaras, peslysLithuanian
- pūķis, klijaLatvian
- змеј, луњаMacedonian
- vlieger, kiteDutch
- latawiec, kaniaPolish
- milhafre, pandorga, papagaio, pipaPortuguese
- erete, zmeu, gaie, milanRomanian
- ко́ршун, дельтоид, змей, запуска́ть зме́я, возду́шный змейRussian
- tzirolia, asturolia, tiloriaSardinian
- lunja, zmaj, змај, луњаSerbo-Croatian
- drak, hajaSlovak
- škarjek, škarnik, škarnjek, zmajSlovene
- deltoid, çaylak, uçurtmaTurkish
- змій, шуліка, повітряний змійUkrainian
- pöpadlak, drak, papüradrakVolapük
Get even more translations for kite »
Find a translation for the kite synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add these synonyms to your bibliography:
"kite." Synonyms.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 31 May 2023. <https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/kite>.
Discuss these kite synonyms with the community:
We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.
If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.
You need to be logged in to favorite.