Synonyms for motherland
This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term motherland.
The country of one's ancestors.
The country of one's birth.
Country of origin.
Mother country in contrast to its colonies.
Words popularity by usage frequency
We are for peace, but we accept the challenge of the enemy. We will protect our motherland.
I lost my old company, old business in my motherland. I start everything, have to start anew. First thing, I have to learn English to start my new life in this country and 2018 I opened the first location Dolan Uyghur Restaurant in D.C..
I don't understand all this talk about criminal records, all I know is that people spilt their blood for Ukraine, for the motherland.
We will not give up our motherland, which is called Europe. We will not stop the history of European Jewry, that is for sure.
I fought the Korean war side by side American soldiers who came to defend my motherland, that touched me. I wanted to pay back with what I do best : Tae Kwon Do.
Translations for motherland
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- радзі́ма, айчы́на, ба́цькаўшчынаBelarusian
- vlast, domovinaCzech
- kotimaa, isänmaa, emämaa, synnyinmaaFinnish
- anyaország, őshaza, szülőföldHungarian
- [[tanah]] [[air]], [[tanah]] [[leluhur]], [[tanah]] [[kelahiran]]Indonesian
- 祖国, 故国, 母国, 本国Japanese
- tēvija, tēvzeme, dzimteneLatvian
- дедовина, родина, татковина, матична земјаMacedonian
- tanah airMalay
- moederland, vaderland, [[land]] [[van]] [[oorsprong]], geboortelandDutch
- ojczyzna, macierzPolish
- pátria-mãe, pátria, metrópole, [[país]] [[de]] [[origem]]Portuguese
- отечество, родина, отчизнаRussian
- otadžbina, domovina, домовина, отаџбинаSerbo-Croatian
- domovina, vlasťSlovak
- fosterland, fädernesland, moderlandSwedish
- memleket, ana vatan, ana yurtTurkish
- ба́тьківщина, вітчи́знаUkrainian
- quê hươngVietnamese
Get even more translations for motherland »
Find a translation for the motherland synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add these synonyms to your bibliography:
"motherland." Synonyms.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 7 Oct. 2022. <https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/motherland>.