The projection of a mammary gland from which, on female mammals, milk is secreted.
An artificial nipple (definition 1) used for bottle-feeding infants.
A mechanical device through which liquids can be passed in a regulated manner.
A short tube threaded at both ends, used as a connector.
Turn the nipples on to the bicycle spokes only one turn, for each spoke on the new wheel all the way around until they are all snug, then check alignment.
Any small physical protrusion, such as the lumps on the F and J keys on American keyboards.
Any small physical protrusion on an automotive, a machine part or any other part that fits into a groove on another part.
nipple, mammilla, mamilla, pap, teat, titnoun
the small projection of a mammary gland
a flexible cap on a baby's feeding bottle or pacifier
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use nipple in a sentence?
The task of weaning various people and groups from the national nipple will not be easy. The sound of whines, bawls, screams and invective will fill the air as the agony of withdrawal pangs finds voice.
In April I accidentally posted an insta story that showed nipple, once I realized, I deleted. The people who took screen grabs are trying to get money from me, some said they have offers to sell them, some are asking for money to not post the photo.
The attempt to de-sexualize the female nipple and create equality backfires when you superimpose a child’s face on a fully developed woman’s naked or topless body; it actually sexualizes the innocent child.
It’s the tongue that does most of the work holding onto the nipple and the breast.
Only I get to decide if I’m humiliated or not – why would people assume I am humiliated by my own breast, nipple or body?
Translations for nipple
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- beg ar vronnBreton
- mugróCatalan, Valencian
- bradavka, prsní bradavkaCzech
- Brustwarze, NippelGerman
- θηλή, ρώγαGreek
- cicumo, cico, mampintoEsperanto
- niple, pezónSpanish
- titiburo, erroBasque
- نوک پستانPersian
- nänni, tuttiFinnish
- tétin, téton, tétine, mamelonFrench
- ceann-na-cìche, sineScottish Gaelic
- चुचुक, चूचीHindi
- կրծքապտուկ, պտուկArmenian
- puting susuIndonesian
- brjóstvarta, geirvartaIcelandic
- capezzolo, ugello, zizzaItalian
- ニップル, 乳首, 乳頭Japanese
- បណ្ឌិកា, ក្បាលដោះKhmer
- 젖꼭지, 유두Korean
- sermemik, serçiçikKurdish
- spenẽlis, spenysLithuanian
- krūts zirnītisLatvian
- kōmata, titiMāori
- пу́пка, брада́вицаMacedonian
- хөхний толгойMongolian
- patte, brystvorteNorwegian
- brodawka sutkowaPolish
- bico de mamadeira, bico, mamiloPortuguese
- chavdè, tgavadel, chavadè, mamilla, cavadi, tgavadiRomansh
- sfârc, tetină, biberonRomanian
- сосо́к, со́ска, ниппельRussian
- сисак, брадавица, sisak, bradavicaSerbo-Croatian
- bradavka, prsná bradavkaSlovak
- prsna bradavica, bradavicaSlovene
- napp, dinapp, bröstvårta, nippel, speneSwedish
- нӯги пистонTajik
- şişe emziği, emzik, meme başı, göğüs ucu, meme ucuTurkish
- сосо́к, СосокUkrainian
- núm vúVietnamese
- teton, mamuronWalloon
Get even more translations for nipple »
Find a translation for the nipple synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)