partially melted snow
splash, splosh, slosh, slush(verb)
make a splashing sound
"water was splashing on the floor"
slosh, slush, slosh around, slush around(verb)
spill or splash copiously or clumsily
"slosh paint all over the walls"
To smear with slushy liquid or grease.
As the skiing season drew to an end, there was nothing but slush left on the piste.
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use slush in a sentence?
My heart is pure as the driven slush.
I can rule that out categorically, i can assure that in relation to the bidding and awarding of the 2006 World Cup there were no 'slush funds' at the DFB, the bidding committee or the later organizing committee.
These fees are not a slush fund for this administration to use at will.
Leadership PACs are notoriously abused by politicians as slush funds without violating any laws.
I'm as pure as the driven slush.
Translations for slush
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- Slush, Schneematsch, Matsch, Slusheis, Slush EisGerman
- nieve semiderretida, nieve fangasa, nieve a medio derretirSpanish
- loska, muta, jäähilejuomaFinnish
- neige fondue, barbotine, névasse, gadoueFrench
- hólé, latyak, lucsokHungarian
- krap, slabbIcelandic
- 泥濘, スラッシュJapanese
- sørpeNorwegian Nynorsk
- slaps, sørpeNorwegian
- lama de neve, lamaPortuguese
- слякоть, снеговая каша, жижа, снежура, шуга, слашRussian
- бљу̏згавица, bljȕzgavicaSerbo-Croatian
- limonáda, čľapkanica, slaďák, blatoSlovak
- modd, slaskSwedish
Get even more translations for slush »
Find a translation for the slush synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)