What is another word for toe?
Synonyms for toe
This thesaurus page includes all potential synonyms, words with the same meaning and similar terms for the word toe.
Wiktionary0.0 / 0 votes
Princeton's WordNet5.0 / 1 vote
one of the digits of the foot
the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
forepart of a hoof
(golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
"She toes inwards"
"toe a nail"
hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
touch with the toe
Synonyms, Antonyms & Associated Words0.0 / 0 votes
PPDB, the paraphrase database0.0 / 0 votes
What does TOE stand for? -- Explore the various meanings for the TOE acronym on the Abbreviations.com website.
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use toe in a sentence?
I said Im Goop from head to toe, but hes very charming, hes very convincing.
Oh, these animals are gorgeous, truly some of the most beautiful and enigmatic lizards in the world, living on one of the most megadiverse islands on the planet, they have other cool traits such as giving birth to live young and adhesive toe pads.
The more we looked at the footprint and toe impression shapes and proportions, the less they resembled tracks made by predatory dinosaurs -- this monster dinosaur was definitely a much friendlier plant-eater.
She was covered from head to toe in blood, so I put some gloves on and held her hand and went through where her injuries were ... trying to figure out exactly what we had.
Jessica Bendinger's really kind of dipping Jessica Bendinger toe into realizing that Jessica Bendinger is a product of White privilege and Jessica Bendinger's got to deal with it.
Translations for toe
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- [[إصْبَع]] [[قدم, اصبع القدم, إصْبَعArabic
- па́лец, [[па́лец]] [[нага́Belarusian
- [[пръст]] [[на]] [[крак]], пръстBulgarian
- dit, dit del peuCatalan, Valencian
- [[prst]] [[u]] [[noha, prstCzech
- bys troedWelsh
- Zeh, ZeheGerman
- ortejo, [[dedo]] [[del]] [[pie]]Spanish
- انگشت پاPersian
- kärki, aurauskulma, varvasosa, varvasFinnish
- tien, teanWestern Frisian
- méar coise, ladhar, méarIrish
- corrag, sròn, corrag-coiseScottish Gaelic
- אצבע כף הרגלHebrew
- पाँव का अंगूठाHindi
- ոտքի մատ, մատArmenian
- jari kakiIndonesian
- dito della zampa, dito del piede, dito, puntaItalian
- トー, つま先, 足指, 蹄Japanese
- ფეხის თითიGeorgian
- پهنجهی پێ, پهنجهی قاچ, پهنجهKurdish
- ZéifLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- kojos pirštasLithuanian
- kājas pirkstsLatvian
- ножен прст, прстMacedonian
- хөлийн хурууMongolian
- neus, teenDutch
- kézhoozhNavajo, Navaho
- czubek, [[palec]] [[u]] [[noga, palec, palce, nosekPolish
- dedo do pé, [[dedo]] [[do]] [[pé]]Portuguese
- [[deget]] de la [[picior]], degetRomanian
- [[па́лец]] [[нога, мысо́к, носо́к, [[па́лец]] [[на]] [[нога, па́лецRussian
- prst, прстSerbo-Croatian
- prst, [[prst]] [[na]] [[nohaSlovak
- นิ้วเท้า, นิ้วThai
- [[daliri]] [[sa]] [[paa]]Tagalog
- [[па́лець]] [[нога, па́лецьUkrainian
- ngón chânVietnamese
Get even more translations for toe »
Find a translation for the toe synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add these synonyms to your bibliography:
"toe." Synonyms.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 22 Mar. 2023. <https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/toe>.
Discuss these toe synonyms with the community:
We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.
If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.
You need to be logged in to favorite.