The fact of being equal.
The fact of being equal, of having the same value.
The equal treatment of people irrespective of social or cultural differences.
the quality of being the same in quantity or measure or value or status
equality, equivalence, equation, parnoun
a state of being essentially equal or equivalent; equally balanced
"on a par with the best"
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Synonyms, Antonyms & Associated Words
How to use equality in a sentence?
Human rights activists often talk about equality in whatever sense; however, equality neither existed, nor it exists and never be since it contradicts the nature and trend of societies.
At a time when we still on speaking terms with AIBA, we had more or less agreed that we will have gender equality in the Olympic competition in Tokyo, you can be assured that whoever organizes the Olympic competition, we will insist on this principle of gender equality for boxing.
All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.
Knowledge is destroyed by associating with the base; with equals equality is gained, and with the distinguished, distinction.
Liberty, equality - bad principles The only true principle for humanity is justice and justice to the feeble is protection and kindness.
Translations for equality
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- равноправие, равенство, еднаквостBulgarian
- igualtatCatalan, Valencian
- rovnost, rovnocennostCzech
- Gleichheit, GleichberechtigungGerman
- equidad, igualdad, paridadSpanish
- yhdenvertaisuus, yhtäsuuruus, samanvertaisuus, tasa-arvoisuus, tasa-arvoFinnish
- egualità, ugualità, uguaglianzaItalian
- 均等, 平等Japanese
- 平等, 평등Korean
- равенство, еднаквост, рамноправностMacedonian
- gelijkheid, gelijkberechtigingDutch
- likhet, likestillingNorwegian
- equidade, igualdadePortuguese
- равноправие, равенствоRussian
- likhet, jämlikhet, likabehandling, jämställdhetSwedish
- bình đẳngVietnamese
Get even more translations for equality »
Find a translation for the equality synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)