Synonyms for impregnate
ɪmˈprɛg neɪt; -nɪt, -neɪtim·preg·nate
This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term impregnate.
Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms
impregnate, infuse, instill, tinctureverb
fill, as with a certain quality
"The heavy traffic tinctures the air with carbon monoxide"
infuse or fill completely
"Impregnate the cloth with alcohol"
fertilize and cause to grow
"the egg was impregnated"
impregnate, knock up, bang up, prang upverb
"He impregnated his wife again"
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Synonyms, Antonyms & Associated Words
Words popularity by usage frequency
These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty, they come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave.
These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty, these types of guys. They come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, and they go back home, incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue that we've got to deal with down the road.
Doctors don't have a lot of knowledge about trans bodies, and that's where we might get people being misinformed about the risk of pregnancy on [ hormone replacement therapy ], or even people who are on estrogen or on hormone blockers are sometimes misinformed about their ability to impregnate, that's the result of institutional transphobia not prioritizing knowledge about trans bodies.
If you became God would you impregnate God?
Translations for impregnate
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- imprägnieren, schwängernGerman
- lannoittaa, täyttää, siittää, hedelmöittää, ravita, kyllästääFinnish
- féconder, imprégner de, inséminer, imbiber, engrosser, enceinter, [[rendre]] [[enceinte]], mettre enceinteFrench
- teherbe ejt, termékenyít, termékennyé tesz, megtermékenyítHungarian
- inseminare, fecondare, impregnare, ingravidare, pigmentare, permeare, mettere incintaItalian
- emprenhar, engravidar, permear, impregnarPortuguese
- [[де́лать]] [[беременная, [[сде́лать]] [[беременнаяRussian
- impregnera, befruktaSwedish
- döllemek, emdirmek, doyurmak, tohumlamak, emprenye etmek, hamile bırakmak, yedirmek, sugeçirmez yapmakTurkish
Get even more translations for impregnate »
Find a translation for the impregnate synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add these synonyms to your bibliography:
"impregnate." Synonyms.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 30 Nov. 2022. <https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/impregnate>.