the act of exploding or bursting
"the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"; "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
fusillade, salvo, volley, burst(noun)
rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
"our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise"
a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason)
"a burst of applause"; "a fit of housecleaning"
outburst, burst, flare-up(verb)
a sudden intense happening
"an outburst of heavy rain"; "a burst of lightning"
burst, split, break open(verb)
come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
"The bubble burst"
break, burst, erupt(verb)
force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
"break into tears"; "erupt in anger"
crack, break away, give way, soften, flare up, reveal, develop, unwrap, conk out, extravasate, dampen, collapse, die, transgress, founder, weaken, discover, snap off, stop, go, demote, catch fire, break out, separate, split, give away, damp, smash, interrupt, offend, get out, fracture, relegate, bring out, violate, divulge, pause, let on, get around, come out, wear out, cave in, burst out, break-dance, break open, break up, check, give out, break in, give, split up, break through, better, go bad, ignite, bristle, conflagrate, breach, break off, disclose, bust, erupt, take fire, recrudesce, break dance, belch, go against, explode, abound, break down, flare, fall in, bump, let out, ruin, fall apart, kick downstairs, irrupt, part, infract, fail, come apart, bankrupt, expose, break, discontinue, intermit, combust, push through, wear
burst outward, usually with noise
"The champagne bottle exploded"
move suddenly, energetically, or violently
"He burst out of the house into the cool night"
abound, burst, bristle(verb)
be in a state of movement or action
"The room abounded with screaming children"; "The garden bristled with toddlers"
"The sun burst into view"
cause to burst
"The ice broke the pipe"
bristle, split, give way, crack up, break down, give, crack, cave in, founder, break open, break, crumble, crock up, erupt, break up, bust, tumble, fall in, abound, crumple, collapse, explode
break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
"The dam burst"
English Synonyms and Antonyms
To break is to divide sharply, with severance of particles, as by a blow or strain. To burst is to break by pressure from within, as a bombshell, but it is used also for the result of violent force otherwise exerted; as, to burst in a door, where the door yields as if to an explosion. To crush is to break by pressure from without, as an egg-shell. To crack is to break without complete severance of parts; a cracked cup or mirror may still hold together. Fracture has a somewhat similar sense. In a fractured limb, the ends of the broken bone may be separated, tho both portions are still retained within the common muscular tissue. A shattered object is broken suddenly and in numerous directions; as, a vase is shattered by a blow, a building by an earthquake. A shivered glass is broken into numerous minute, needle-like fragments. To smash is to break thoroughly to pieces with a crashing sound by some sudden act of violence; a watch once smashed will scarcely be worth repair. To split is to cause wood to crack or part in the way of the grain, and is applied to any other case where a natural tendency to separation is enforced by an external cause; as, to split a convention or a party. To demolish is to beat down, as a mound, building, fortress, etc.; to destroy is to put by any process beyond restoration physically, mentally, or morally; to destroy an army is so to shatter and scatter it that it can not be rallied or reassembled as a fighting force. Compare REND.
Break to pieces, or in pieces, into several pieces (when the object is thought of as divided rather than shattered); break with a friend; from or away from a suppliant; break into a house; out of prison; break across one's knee; break through a hedge; break in upon one's retirement; break over the rules; break on or upon the shore, against the rocks.
Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms
that emerges, or bursts through; breaking forth.
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use burst in a sentence?
After 2000, after the so-called bubble burst, 'dot-com' came to represent American hubris and greed, especially outside the U.S., my favorite example of this is an article published in Germany that described Internet executives washing their car with champagne.
Desire is like a fire ... In the end it makes us burst. And thought we achieve what we want, it will never Quench our thirst.
Both of those states had the unfortunate combination of a massive volume of foreclosure activity spawned by the housing bubble burst along with a dysfunctional foreclosure process resulting from lenders and servicers cutting corners when it came to foreclosure documentation.
1. Plush greed There are so many mechanical hypocritical toys (people) in this two-faced world of hypocritical egoism. They are cute and obedient from the outside, programmed to serve, but at the same time completely soulless from the inside. 2. Order and chaos Order is a blank canvas, and chaos is the bright colors of despair. They depict suffering, unless of course suffering can be called beautiful knowledge that gives the catharsis of awareness from experience. 3. Nature leads us to death. Nature is a great manager with an organizer of instincts in his hands, where all human vices and internal shortcomings are. It controls the cyclical nature of the universal calendar leading us to death, the same thing happened with previous races living on our earth. Evolution leading to a logical conclusion from our madness and despair, to the decline of mankind. But nature cannot destroy a civilization that has abandoned the great self-deception of egoism, which will be the main cause of human death. Only that race that will abandon its own egoism will absorb the humanism of selfless nobleness where literally every life will be appreciated, can deceive nature itself and experience the new dawn of awareness, namely immortality in eternity. It must be understood that death is the best helper of nature; it is just a gardener who does not allow the Garden of Eden to overgrow. But thanks to the unity of mankind, we also know other gardens in other worlds. 4. Humor is a very funny depression, bright, colorful pessimism. 5. Fear is the younger brother of death. Fear is constantly trying to surpass his older brother. 7. Good and love is an interdimensional multidimensional spatial form of philosophy outside of time; it is a state of harmony in eternity, the key to all worlds and inner worlds of people, both external and hidden. With this vision of thinking, you see everything at once, simultaneously deeply and from above, you see all the forms of time in one palm. 8. Lips and tongue are three drills. A smile from a drill grinds any evil face. 9. Techno world Any madness can be called progress. Meat, blood and bones are mixed with high technology, the spirit of humanity will dissolve in cold metal. The imagination of people is becoming more and more terrible, bodymodification shows our ugly entities turned inside out, good with evil, how difficult the interweaving of DNA from which people slowly and painfully go crazy, self-destruction is only an indifference to eternity that destroys this complex chain. The ranks of restless souls wandering the earth will replenish. Choose the side of goodness and light, selfless nobleness, true love and sincere friendship and you will thank yourself for all eternity, only conscience will lead you to paradise. 10. Love outside the dimension Love is peace and tenderness of the light of souls, the unity of tenderness. From love you fall into a gap in space and time, love outside the dimension is a very special space for two lovers in ordinary reality. 11. Time is chess. Time and space is a chessboard, here pawns are your enemies, more important pieces are your internal flaws and vices. There are millions of options for the moves of your will that show completely different forms of the future. Remember that each of your moves reflects your form of the future in life, but also after death. Make your fate check and checkmate. 12. Pseudo-science All of these politicized pseudo-theories and hypotheses, pseudo-facts that brazenly lie, starting their speech with the words: few people know. They turn science into an absurdity, and they thereby erase your memory in this confusion, constantly correcting it, they rob you of the past, plunging it into a false future. 13. On the body of pessimism, the sound dynamics of truth are everywhere. 14. Take care of children. Children are eggs on their backs that hatch and fall to the ground only twenty years later. An adult comes out of an egg and becomes a new parent. 15. A person who has the will, holds in his hands a cosmo-blaster similar to a bazooka, which is directly connected to his back, is charged with the strength of the charge of spirit. He shoots an energy ray, which is charged by his strength of mind. Your fortitude is your weapon against a destructive enemy named laziness. 16. Man is a portal. Man is a portal to another world, the inner world of a person. He doesn’t let everyone in it and sometimes releases his ideas into the outside world. The heart, mind and soul are portals to the inner world. 17. Be a living embodiment of optimism that holds in your hands a laser blaster that is directly connected to his body, charges the weapon with optimism and shoots sad people with a charge of fun and joy. Sometimes it explodes like thermonuclear optimism, spreading a wave of positive throughout the city, and self-restores in a few seconds. 18. Seven mirrors on an asteroid. Seven broken mirrors on an asteroid that moves around the sun. A piece of land of a forgotten civilization. In these mirrors there were seven alternative human and alien worlds, having passed through all the worlds you are farther and farther away from reality. But reality is what the universe itself created, it is something that was not artificially created for the benefit of empty illusions. If the world is full of illusions, then the mirror reflects these illusions. The real world shines like sunlight through all these mirrors. 19. Atrocious cinema We see how on television some animals kill others, and the cameraman filming this atrocity believes that it is impossible to interfere in the affairs of nature. We see people being killed in movies or on television, we sympathize, and then we don't care. Aliens and gods watch how every day they kill people and animals and plants and they, like that cameraman, think that they should not interfere in their affairs, they like watching a movie, at first they sympathize, and then they don’t care. 20. A smile of cynicism Voiced by schizoid music coming from broken toys. He crawled out of a big, stuffed toy, he personified cynicism, he was a toy of society, his pumping, sociopathic, arrogant smile of cynicism. Indifferently looking at the tears of the suffering. A smile infectiously pulls evil smiles on everyone, thereby people make each other worse, worse and worse. A smile of a cynic, in his hands are the deadly, comical trump cards of deceit. 21. Heroes among traitors Sometimes a snow globe, that is, our world, shakes and shakes. This is a periodic end of the world, or simply war. This is only necessary in order to see among the chaos of true heroes among traitors. 22. Sometimes opinion turns into a sect. Opinion is selfish and rarely has any connection with the truth. Opinion is a branded mask of personality, a source of opinion that is worn by thousands and thousands of naive individuals, symbolically turning into itself. A selfish opinion hides in a hypothesis, gaining an army of supporters, authority turns a hypothesis into a theory, and time turns a theory into a pseudo fact. Sometimes opinion turns into a sect, gaining an army of adept marketers, plunging society into an even worse form of delusion and confusion. While truth has no form of selfishness, it thinks of everyone, it is a source of good and light. Humanity will die due to selfish opinions serving only for elite units. 23. The Internet spoils eyesight and the brain. The time spent on the Internet and computer games is an empty spent vision that is useful in old age. Better to read books, they do not destroy vision and give deep knowledge, it is knowledge that distinguishes us from animals. Instead of mania stupidity of the Internet, you will have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. This is better than the Internet. I hope you understand this until your vision has finally deteriorated into a blank. One of the highest values is awareness from knowledge, if you have learned a lot from the knowledge you have gained from life or books, then you have lived your life for good reason. 24. The keys to the higher worlds The knowledge of world religions is just four keys to a higher form of awareness, they will open the gates to the higher worlds, you just need to choose one of these keys to evolve. 25. Lyrical aesthetics In reality, all people are beautiful in appearance and there are no ugly people at all, since this is a vital, lyrical aesthetics of appearance, which has a special coloring of romance, it is beautiful because it is true, without any illusions, it is a form of aesthetics from which people wean because of technocratization of society. 26. The smile of the insight The smile of awareness, its edges pierce the fabric of reality and reveal what is hidden from view, the black humor of reality devoid of all hypocrisy. 27. The truth about man. Man is very beautiful only under a certain coverage of the truth and situation in life. 28. Refers to the whole of humanity, people will become people only when they give up their own egoism. Only then will we cease to be part of the animal world, and will evolve into representatives of a higher race. 29. People are like meteorites that leave scars of selfishness on a common planet earth. 30. Forgiving is much more profitable than taking revenge. Clinical death is a rebirth of the mind only for units, either a hero or a bastard returns from hell. If you want a spoiler, hell does not change people there, the environment is not suitable for changes for the better. And here is the information from your dreams, the villains of your life are those who you didn’t like in your past life, you can fight many lives with them and you don’t suspect about it, and God only expects a truce from both of you, and the lesson in life is not to pay attention and forgive the bastards, let them into paradise, and then in the next life they will become friends or will not touch at all. And if you do not forgive, they will return from hell even more evil and will again spoil your life. So goodbye and do not pay attention, for the sake of your own psyche. 31. Fate controls a person using a game joystick. 32. Fear is meaningless. Fear is like falling into the tunnel of inevitability, it is excitement and the nervous laugh of fearlessness, excitement until the heart stops. Having known the bottom of the abyss, you understand that there is nothing to fear during a sinful life, because everything is like in a dream of the illusions of materialism, everything is temporary. They are only afraid of what will happen after death, because everything is eternal there and everything is real. 33. Fate is a fictional alter of the ego of humanity Despondency, voiced by depressive jazz, which has slightly schizoid melodies, vile moments of life. It’s like an almost smoked cigarette that you crush with a shoe, almost completely smoked psyche, an almost drunk soul with the greedily lustful hedonism of this world, a lonely soul in the midst of hypocritical selfishness. You see neon signs of morally decaying cities illuminating the darkness of egoism, they are like guiding threads of lascivious lost souls in which conscience has rotted and only despair remains. Here, people often cheat on each other at heart; they are just sex toys of lust. Here, madness becomes harmlessly the norm. They do not understand that the second name of death is saving, all that death offers is to save literally on everything. Here every year they wait for the end of the world, it seems to them that fate has pointed a gun at mankind, and wonders if there is a bullet there or not, but mankind is crazy, in fact, it has aimed a gun at itself, and fate is a fictional alter ego. 34. Because love is higher than sex. The more you love a girl, the less you want sex with her. You only want to hug your soul, love with your heart and kiss her lips and cheeks. Because love is higher than sex. 35. Nobleness is always the right answer in difficult life tests. 36. Nature has launched a mechanism for the destruction of humanity 38. Love is a heart shining with sunlight, in the shape of a golden gem like a big diamond for the whole hand, in the shape of a heart drops of genuine love dripping from it that can breathe life into any life form. 39. Faith is oxygen. Faith is invulnerability; it is nourished by stubbornness, motivation itself and an endless stream of will. His body is mortal, but the spirit of faith cannot be killed. Faith is the oxygen that feeds the brain, helping it think sensibly. 40. True love is a special invisible thread consisting of common bright memories, because it is pleasant memories that strengthen this thread of love, which intensifies over the years. No knives and axes of conflict, resentment or guilt can destroy it, because your love is much more valuable than all this unnecessary garbage. This thread grows, becomes stronger and stronger, turns two people into one full-fledged person. 41. Spirit of love. When love dies, it is as if a person has died, spirit comes out of his body, this spirit is memory, boredom, memory. This is a life of love after parting, as if life after death. This spirit wanders in your mind, soul and heart. 42. Love is the highest form of thinking in the universe. Love is the highest form of thinking in the universe. It is higher than any form of appearance and character, higher than money, higher than Nazism racism, higher sexism and feminism, higher and more valuable than any problems, higher than any insults and guilt, above all earthly, material values. Love is the thinking and life of the spirit, not the body, in any world, dimension, universe, timeless. Since the spirit is directly connected with the heart, this constitutes the true shape of the body, thereby you see much more and deeper than the animal vision of the materialist, atheist. Love is when you sacrifice your ideals, dreams for the sake of your loved one because you value and love this person much more than anything in the world, because your soulmate and your children are your highest value in the universe. 43. The smile of the hypocrite is a half-face mask from a broken mirror which reflects tens of hundreds of false smiles of him and those who stand and stood in front of him. 44. Ego orgasm. Complimenting a girl is like you masturbating her vagina in various ways, bringing to an ego an orgasm of love. The more orgasms the deeper you penetrate her bosom of love. 46. The ghosts of the present Sometimes, any of us feels like a ghost, you seem to be among people, but almost no one notices you, you are among a crowd of people and you are as if dead to them, as if in a paranormal video about ghosts. You are alone and you seem to merge together with reality, gradually disappearing into it. 47. A hypocrite does not have a face at all. He wears thousands of sneaky masks, because he has many connections and acquaintances, but he has no true friends, he has no personality, no character, only charisma and acting, he can be anyone and anything, but he completely forgot his true self. 48. What mankind does to itself is suicidal cannibalism. 49. Revenge is meaningless and unprofitable If some person really shit in your psyche and soul very well and considers himself right. So think very well whether it is because of him or her that you spoil your karma, because God is looking at you, think very well he has already spoiled his karma and now non-verbally encourages you to spoil your karma, thereby you give him comfort that you are no better than him . After all, in your next life you will live worse because of your revenge and again you will see him or her and everything will start again. Just don't answer him or her, get out of the karmic circle of revenge. 50. If you see clearly, you are already a light bulb; you illuminate the darkness of ignorance. Light bulbs include where there is no light of science, philosophy and culture. But this light is artificial, because it is completely composed of theories, there are almost no facts in it. Light for the blind who still do not understand anything. 51. Time is just a record. If there is a concept of future time, then we live in the past, there is no concept of present time, there is only our current time for us. Imagine that the time periods of the past, present, and future as cassette disks of a tape recorder of the 20th century, we are imprisoned in a time loop from which we physically can not get out as we age. Your life is a tape recording of audio or video as you like, there is no fate, everything is decided by the higher forces that work on the time script. 52. Intelligence is an open path to hundreds, thousands of different dimensions - these are variations of thinking. 53. Selfish minds in cells. Cells in your smiles and eyes. 54. People strive for anarchy in their own psyche, they go to the mind of a spoiled child, who supposedly can do anything, when people come to this they will be extremely vulnerable and will see a high mortality rate. 55. Cities of the future under a dome, they are isolated from reality, they breathe the illusions of egoism. 56. A man looks like a knife, one side strokes, while the other side of the personality, ha ha ha, you understand. Man is a brilliant psychological, mental weapon that must be in the hands of good against the forces of evil. 57. A man is a llama who bears the burdens of life, while his wife owns a llama. and drags him to the top of the mountain of success. 58. A lazy person looks so much like a square ball. 59. How to trick your brain Advice for bodybuilders, everyone is sure that during training everyone should be focused on training, but you feel your heart and breathing tighten. But there is one secret from me when you do the exercise, put a photo next to what sympathizes or emotion in you, maybe this photo of your beloved girl can be a beautiful view of nature, at your discretion, and you yourself won’t notice how you will do more repetitions because you look at a photo or video and your brain is distracted, it’s as if it’s turned off and you almost don’t feel tired, just a slight burning sensation in your muscles. 60. Life is not a uniformly lit road. 61. At the beginning of life, you smile with fear. In the middle and at the end, you smile and laugh with hatred. 62. Thinking is just glass showing the world around or the inside, but among fools it is tightly tinted. 63. Blood must be constantly driven from the brain (reading) to the muscles (bodybuilding) from there to the penis (sex and practice penis enlargement). Blood increases the volume of all three of these sections of the body. Blood stores experience, information that goes into the soul, into genes, blood gives strength to posterity, all this will come in handy in the next life. Blood makes it possible to become stronger and more your own problems and then your problems will be afraid of you. 64. Just an idea: A motivating lesson. All schools and universities need a motivating lesson. In which psychologists will motivate learning to show, explain what will happen to them if they do not study, show today's vacancies and opportunities, universities and organizations. You need to work with teenagers and students and they will understand who to become. 66. Regression is a speedometer of stupidity, the speed of which is just off the charts in developed countries. In them regress mixed up progress. 67. Love is when you have lived your whole life with your man. You find after death in paradise or in hell and spend eternity with this person, with this person eternity as a happy moment. 68. Love is when you give up your own egoism and take that very person into your life and you understand that you are not alone in the whole universe. 69. Opinion, theory and hypothesis - it's like a water attraction surfing, how long you stay on the board is only a matter of time, and when you fall you will be replaced by another surfer. 71. All fictional characters, mascots of sports teams, animators in costumes of famous characters, cosplay, they all fight for you, for your love, like hummingbirds hover around your head, they want to take the essence of life from you. All of them distract from life itself. 72. Orgasms of love. The first orgasm because of lust, the second orgasm because of love, the third because of passion. 73. Success in bodybuilding is not a show off, but a competent distribution of strength and energy. Constantly make friends at a gas station of motivation, on fuel of desire. 74. Learn to love Parrots, dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, they are all great simulators of tenderness, they teach kindness and love. Train, learn from them to be gentle and sweet, sensitive, caring, faithful, all this will help you in your relationship with the opposite sex. Give your soulmate as often as possible affectionate, kiss, hug, love soul and heart, and only then genitals. 75. Love is like a wind tunnel where in a personal intimate space, from feelings you soar above the ground. 76. Unfortunately, relationships like karting, it is important for people not to act together, leadership is important here. 77. Understanding as a gas burner, combines any character. 79. Truth is devoid of temptation. 80. Your love is a gift from God for humanity. If your love is stronger than all the dark feelings on earth, then you are much stronger than more than one billion people. 81. A woman is a veil of mystery, a screen of temptation, an unfinished, unsolved love detective. All this leads to an uncharted, but infinitely new, helps to uncover in yourself what I had not previously suspected. 82. A smile of awareness A man between anger and despondency, illuminates both sides with selfless nobility. A thought emerges from the depths, or goes into the depths, into dreams, into unconsciousness, where there are only fears, desires, and memories. The head is connected with the other world, the pillar of the beam around which thoughts move, your mind opens thousands of dimensions into alternative dimensions of the imagination. A smile will reveal the true self, a smile will open the bridge to it. A crazy smile stretches to the floor, it is like a cell of the soul, the edges of the lips are connected with portals to the other world, they are also smiles twisted into spirals, gas of laughter comes out through the teeth, in the smile a whole universe of awareness, a smile digging into other smiles, connecting them together and stretching them out. Other smiling personalities burst from the face while in a special state of mind. In the head, the third eye of the suspects of all traitors squinted, electric wires connected to the head connected with reality, with its whisper. In a giant smile opening up to the world, a smiling powerful force lurks smiling eyes of the bright side of the person. The body and soul are torn and there are crazy smiles too, the body opens, and there is a portal to the wonderful world. A smile sometimes coils into a spiral of thoughts, leaving a person in himself, tearing themselves away from external values, plunging into spirituality, and then spinning around him, immersing himself in his own self. Part of the body is a cloak in which other forms of mood are hidden. The body has ten smiling sneak tails sent by the dark side of the person. There is a wired smile in the body that wants to say a lot, it is in the back of the head and there is a bag that accumulates laughter and absorbs someone else's. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
John Lewis was one of the rare political figures in Washington who was widely revered. At a time when politics isso divisive and Republicans and Democrats are firmly entrenched in separate camps, John Lewis was the congressman who transcended party affiliation and was regarded as a national treasure in Washington. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., said she burst into tears when she first arrived at the Capitol for freshman orientation in 2018 and had a chance to meet John Lewis. I ran into Congressman John Lewis and I burst into tears and I said to him, Sir, I read about you in middle school and you are here in the flesh and I get to be your colleague.
Translations for burst
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- избухване, взривявам, пръсвам се, взрив, пръсвамBulgarian
- prasknout, prasknutíCzech
- bersten, Platzen, zerplatzen, ZerbrechenGerman
- σκάω, εκρήγνυμαι, έκρηξηGreek
- ráfaga, reventón, estallido, reventar, estalloSpanish
- پشت سر همPersian
- puhjeta, puhkaista, räjähdys, haljeta, räjähtää, halkaista, räjäyttää, puhkeaminenFinnish
- szétpukkaszt, szétpukkanHungarian
- esplosione, esplodere, strappare, scoppio, scoppiare, separareItalian
- 破裂, バーストJapanese
- башталып кетүү, дүрт, жарылыш, бөлүү, бөлүнүп кетүү, чулп эткен дабыш, дүрт этүү, жарк, импульс, жарылуу, чалп эткен дабышKyrgyz
- rupti suntLatin
- pękać, pęknąć, rozsadzać, rozerwaniePolish
- arrebentar, estourar, estouro, explosãoPortuguese
- взрыв, лопание, лопаться, разорваться, трескаться, разорвать, разрыв, лопнуть, разрываться, треснуть, разрыватьRussian
- salva, omgång, brisera, skur, brista, spricka, spräckaSwedish
- పగలగొట్టు, పగిలిపోవుTelugu
- patlatmak, patlamakTurkish
- bể, làm bểVietnamese
Get even more translations for burst »
Find a translation for the burst synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)