the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
"they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite"
having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude
"the infinite ingenuity of man"; "infinite wealth"
of verbs; having neither person nor number nor mood (as a participle or gerund or infinitive)
"infinite verb form"
countless, infinite, innumerable, innumerous, multitudinous, myriad, numberless, uncounted, unnumberable, unnumbered, unnumerable(adj)
too numerous to be counted
"incalculable riches"; "countless hours"; "an infinite number of reasons"; "innumerable difficulties"; "the multitudinous seas"; "myriad stars"; "untold thousands"
total and all-embracing
"God's infinite wisdom"
Indefinably large, countlessly great; immense.
Boundless, endless, without end or limits; innumerable.
With plural noun: infinitely many.
Greater than any positive quantity or magnitude; limitless.
Having infinitely many elements.
Not limited by person or number.
English Synonyms and Antonyms
Infinite (Latin in, not, and finis, limit) signifies without bounds or limits in any way, and may be applied to space, time, quantity, or number. Countless, innumerable, and numberless, which should be the same as infinite, are in common usage vaguely employed to denote what it is difficult or practically impossible to count or number, tho perhaps falling far short of infinite; as, countless leaves, the countless sands on the seashore, numberless battles, innumerable delays. So, too, boundless, illimitable, limitless, measureless, and unlimited are loosely used in reference to what has no apparent or readily determinable limits in space or time; as, we speak of the boundless ocean. Infinite space is without bounds, not only in fact, but in thought; infinite time is truly eternal. Compare synonyms for ETERNAL.
absolute, boundless, countless, eternal, illimitable, immeasurable, innumerable, interminable, limitless, measureless, numberless, unbounded, unconditioned, unfathomable, unlimited, unmeasured
Dictionary of English Synonymes
List of known nicknames for "Infinite":
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use infinite in a sentence?
One concept corrupts and confuses the others. I am not speaking of the Evil whose limited sphere is ethics; I am speaking of the infinite.
1. A question is a prayer to one's self. 2. Wars prove that the past will destroy the future. 3. The heart of darkness will bestow either holiness or madness. A voice from the depths of the gloomy loneliness of the soul will bestow an amazing observer philosophy. 4. Abstract transformations of chance prove that there is no order and will not even be in high culture. 5. The heart of reality beats in the rhythm of verses and music of beatniks, endless improvisations of opinions are like gloomy but romantic apathy of jazz - these are timid steps to the truth, as if connecting usb wires of the logic of various people, we are connected to eternity in eternal unity, we learn the common self of humanity. Exhaling cigarette smoke looking into the future with black glasses, fear that does not see terror in our eyes, he sees through glasses only courage and courage where we seem to take the last leap into the abyss of inevitability. A ray of light hits in the distance, we go to the end from dawn to dawn, snapping our fingers, we go to the climax of truth coming out of the fog of self-deception, breathing in the air of freedom from illusions, we where there are no screens of annoying instincts and other vices of self-destruction. 6. Advertising is the harshest dictator of values. 7. Accident is communication with reality. 8. Socialization is the slavery of self-deception. 9. Loneliness is music in the soul that voices feelings and emotions permeated by being. The endless quest for meaning in the impasse of fate. Lyrical melodies in the void of consciousness, in the zone of infinite loneliness, the soul of a doomed soul to wander in the inevitability of a timeless sense of eternity. In fearless courage, the adoption of an interdimensional hybrid reality takes place that becomes one from humility. 10. All our values are in memory. 11. Patience like wine, over time you will experience the rich taste of detail. 12. Gene transformation shapes thinking and the future. 13. A lonely person is like the restless soul of reality, an ever wandering spirit in the eternal darkness of despair in the cosmic void of loneliness, meeting the dawns of the twilight of sorrow. 14. Race: smile A race of smiles or a race called: Smile. This is my fantastic race of vision that you see in my many drawings. Their smiles as a symbol of awareness are something absolutely brilliant. 15. Forgiveness is better than eternal anger, which everyone does not care about. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
The mind is the source of infinite power; to find it we have to mine it.
There is nothing you have presently that is really an entitlement to you. Yes! you heard me right as ever, your riches, wealth, fame, qualifications, job, career, business, houses, cars, husband, wife, children and stuffs like that are all end results or end products of God's infinite Grace and mercy. So come on, show gratitude to God for his infinite mercy and grace upon your life. -Emeasoba George
To those leaning on the sustaining infinite, today is big with blessings.
Translations for infinite
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- غير محدودArabic
- infinitCatalan, Valencian
- άπειρο, άπειροςGreek
- بي نهايتPersian
- ääretön, päättymätön, loppumatonFinnish
- tak terbatasIndonesian
- 巨大, 途方もない, 無限, 果てしないJapanese
- onendlechLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- tidak terhad, tidak terbatasMalay
- uendelig, grenseløs, endeløsNorwegian
- eindeloos, oneindigDutch
- grenselaus, endelaus, uendelegNorwegian Nynorsk
- infinit, nelimitat, fără limită, nesfârșitRomanian
- бесчисленный, бесконечный, безграничный, несметныйRussian
- අනන්තSinhala, Sinhalese
- oändlig, gränslös, ändlösSwedish
- vô hạnVietnamese
Get even more translations for infinite »
Find a translation for the infinite synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)