the region that is outside of something
the outer side or surface of something
relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit
"an outside margin"
external, extraneous, outside(adj)
coming from the outside
"extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups"
originating or belonging beyond some bounds:"the outside world"
"outside interests"; "an outside job"
outdoor(a), out-of-door, outside(adj)
located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
"outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit
"extramural hospital care and treatment"; "extramural studies"
leading to or from the outside
"an outside door"
external, international, outside(a)(adj)
from or between other countries
"external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
"an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
on or toward an outer edge
"an outer lane"; "the outside lane"
(of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
"the pitch was away (or wide)"; "an outside pitch"
outside, outdoors, out of doors, alfresco(adverb)
outside a building
"in summer we play outside"
on the outside
"outside, the box is black"
On the outside of.
The outside surface looks good.
Near, but not in.
I slept outside last night.
Except, apart from.
Outside of winning the lottery, the only way to succeed is through many years of hard work.
English Synonyms and Antonyms
Dictionary of English Synonymes
Words popularity by usage frequency
How to use outside in a sentence?
Being outside puts me in the right frame of mind, you're not in this confined space. You have the entire environment. The park itself is really part of the therapy process.
A completely secure life can be found only outside the life!
1. Steampunk socialization of personality is a carefully controlled animatronics of logic in the human psyche, in which a cyberpunk of another’s imagination is formed. 2. To understand yourself, you just need to put a small doll in the form of a clown on your hand so as not to go crazy, and on your second hand a toy sock, do not give them alternative personalities, but make them an extension of your soul to see yourself from the outside and listen to yourself. Your alternative personalities will help you understand yourself, but do not allow personalities to multiply by budding. 3. The same life every time in a new birth, the same dream, you either become a philosopher or find yourself insane, maybe we are ghosts locked in their time and everything repeats and we are holograms of memories of us, but in any case, you in a temporary trap where you need to learn one lesson: life without sins. Oblivion here is a dead loop of memory that gives a chance to rethink everything that was in your life, erasing memory as an anesthetic and antidepressant of the psyche, but oblivion prevents you from understanding a cruel joke about yourself. 4. The aphorism of philosophy is one of the many computer codes that turns into the algorithm of power over you in the subconscious. Starting to think in your own way, you disconnect from the network of global thinking and you are considered a defective crazy person whose logic algorithms whose name is deactivated are deactivated. 5. Better than money, only their lifelong dreams govern people. 6. Awareness of the name of his will and the interaction of the race of vision, a sincere world without selfishness. The reality of humanity will finally be included in the network and telephone communications of empathy. 7. The human world is a magnificent shadow theater, which demonstrates a truly brutal show. 8. Self-hypnosis stickers peel off from your brain over time. 9. The philosophy of good and light is an acupuncture of thinking, wellness acupuncture, the direction of the flow of worldview. 10. Silence makes you dumb, vulnerable and so brilliant. 11. Sleepy paralysis of laziness in the psyche of people is parasitized by fear. Whereas dreams are the levitation of the body in reality while the person is sleeping. 12. Life is like a children's dollhouse of a princess, where the whole machine form of zombies of life is visible in the palm of your hand, in this house and home and work, you are not asked for permission, you only have the inevitability and the schedule of the intended, vicious circle of the law of meanness, repeating deja vu dream samsara’s wheels like a hamster’s wheel is like a treadmill in the gym, you run to your goals, but you run on the spot. You hold your figure, that is, your body as a voodoo doll of self-deception. There is also a secret room where disputes with oneself do not cease, there are such rooms as reality, dreams, dreams. All life is a children's toy of higher powers, it is very similar to a hamster cage with pipes of illusions, it is a karmic cage of ironic humor about materialism. All this was created to understand a person, it is impossible to understand that until the end, because it will forever change depending on new and new accidents. 13. Any industry is a gas burner of angry motivation of the authorities. 14. Will is a shotgun as a very fantastic cosmo-blaster made of beautiful carved snow-white bones with an open jaw on the skull at the end. Weapons shooting energy of the spirit. 15. In this great crush of egoism, a lot of people die. 16. Reflective neurons are reflected from the neurons of other people. When approaching danger, it’s like glowing warning road signs of fear, in the pitch darkness of self-deception. All this is an empathy of fear, that very feeling when the feeling of true friendship, love, empathy in the claws of danger intensifies. 17. The pain of awareness, as if shot from a shotgun to the knee, you feel the infernal pain of insight, you feel the bloody taste of truth in your mouth. You can shout out all fear, but you will never be able to sober up from it to the end because fear is like saliva in your mouth. You are surrounded by a sound bomb, a lethal dose of the sound of laughter of the indifference of reality that will blow up the universe of mankind, you will only have a skeleton that will someday turn into a stone of eternal memory, flesh will grow flowers, and your spirit will turn into memoirs of planet earth. 18. The gloom of loneliness will give either holiness or madness. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
I am going on holiday, I will return on August 9, it is ... a holiday with my family, outside the country.
We had room for all social classes : elegant bourgeois ladies, young apprentices, old men, masons and even tramps queued outside, they wanted a curative pedicure, our specialty.
Translations for outside
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- خارج, في الخارجArabic
- foraCatalan, Valencian
- ven, vně, zvenku, vnějšek, venku, mimoCzech
- uden forDanish
- draußen, außerhalb, draussen, AußenseiteGerman
- εξω αποGreek
- eksteren, ekster, ekstera, ekstereEsperanto
- fuera de, fuera, exterior, afueraSpanish
- بیرون, خارج, برون, خارج ازPersian
- ulkoinen, ulkopuolinen, ulkopuolella, ulos, ulkopuoli, ulkonaFinnish
- hors, dehors, extérieur, externe, à l'extérieurFrench
- kint, külső, szabadban, kinti, kívülHungarian
- արտաքին, դուրսArmenian
- di luarIndonesian
- fuori, al di fuoriItalian
- 外, 外側Japanese
- foras, forisLatin
- baussenLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- no, ārā, laikā, ārpuse, ārpus, ārsLatvian
- вон, однадвор, надвор, надворешен, надворешностMacedonian
- buitenaf, buitenkant, buitenDutch
- utside, ytterside, utenforNorwegian
- na zewnątrzPolish
- [[para]] [[fora]], fora, exterior, fora de, lado de fora, externoPortuguese
- afară, exterior, in afaraRomanian
- снаружи, на улицу, наружный, внешний, на улице, вне, за пределами, наружу, наружная частьRussian
- izvan, napolju, vanjštinaSerbo-Croatian
- navzven, zunanjost, zunajSlovene
- utsida, utanför, utSwedish
- ผิวนอก, ภายนอก, ด้านนอกThai
- dışsal, harici, dışındaTurkish
- ở ngoàiVietnamese
Get even more translations for outside »
Find a translation for the outside synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)