Synonyms for guarantee
This thesaurus page is about all possible synonyms, equivalent, same meaning and similar words for the term guarantee.
Anything that assures a certain outcome.
Can you give me a guarantee that he will be fit for the match?
To assume responsibility for a debt.
The cooker comes with a 5-year guarantee.
To make something certain.
The long sunny days guarantee a good crop.
guarantee, warrant, warrantee, warrantynoun
a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true
"there is no guarantee that they are not lying"
a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
give surety or assume responsibility
"I vouch for the quality of my products"
guarantee, ensure, insure, assure, secureverb
make certain of
"This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
ensure, reassure, ascertain, batten, control, plug, stop up, warrant, batten down, assure, underwrite, fix, cover, promise, fasten, check, see to it, undertake, procure, insure, tell, vouch, secure, see
promise to do or accomplish
"guarantee to free the prisoners"
stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
"The dealer warrants all the cars he sells"; "I warrant this information"
Dictionary of English Synonymes
List of paraphrases for "guarantee":
ensure, warranty, guaranteeing, guaranteed, ensuring, guarantees, assurance, collateral, safeguard, assure, secure, guarantor, security, garantie, εγγύηση, safeguards, secured, assurances, securing, ensured, safeguarding, gage, warranties, garantía, provide, surety
Words popularity by usage frequency
Originally, Greece should have created 50,000 accommodation places for refugees by the end of 2015, the backlog must be resolved now at lightning speed because the Greek government has to guarantee decent accommodation.
I'm not familiar with South Carolina police training, but I guarantee you that they do not teach to shoot a fleeing unarmed man in the back.
We regret that we have not reached levels where children can go to schools safely even though we mobilized all our capabilities to substantially decrease risks of infection, it is difficult to guarantee the safety of children as the sizable number of new patients emerge every day, and there are concerns that it might spread again from schools to homes and communities.
The only reason Girone is not allowed to leave India is so that he can act as a de facto guarantee of Italy's obligation to return him for trial, a human being cannot be used as a guarantee of the conduct of a state.
There is no absolute guarantee about the monarchy's long-term survival.
Translations for guarantee
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- garantirCatalan, Valencian
- ručitel, ručit, zajistit, garance, záruka, garantovatCzech
- garantere, garanti, sikre, kautionere, garantDanish
- garantieren, Garantie, versichern, GarantGerman
- garantio, garantiiEsperanto
- garantizar, garantía, garante, garantirSpanish
- tagama, tagatisEstonian
- takaaja, takuu, takuunantaja, taataFinnish
- garant, garantie, garantirFrench
- urra, slánaíocht, ráthaíochtIrish
- urras, barrantachd, barrantaichScottish Gaelic
- kezeskedik, biztosíték, garancia, kezes, biztosít, garantálHungarian
- երաշխիք, երաշխավորելArmenian
- garanzia, assicurare, garantire, garanteItalian
- temîn, garantî, misoger, garantîker, temînat, temînatker, garantorKurdish
- garantie, garanderenDutch
- garantiNorwegian Nynorsk
- garanti, garantist, kausjonere, garantereNorwegian
- garantia, fiar, garantir, garantidorPortuguese
- garant, garanție, garanta, chezașRomanian
- порука, гарантия, гарантироватьRussian
- jamčiti, jemstvo, јемствоSerbo-Croatian
- zagotavljati, garancija, zagotovilo, zagotovitiSlovene
- garanti, garanteraSwedish
- kefil, güvence, teminat, garantiTurkish
Get even more translations for guarantee »
Find a translation for the guarantee synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add these synonyms to your bibliography:
"guarantee." Synonyms.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 3 Oct. 2022. <https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/guarantee>.