bullshit, bull, Irish bull, horseshit, shit, crap, dogshit(verb)
obscene words for unacceptable behavior
"I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
darn, cop, bull, diddly-squat, diddly, cocksucker, dickhead, squat, hoot, diddlyshit, fuzz, dogshit, strapper, doodly-squat, pig, diddly-shit, prick, shit, jack, son of a bitch, crap, tinker's damn, damn, shite, bastard, horseshit, turd, dirt, asshole, diddley, papal bull, bruiser, tinker's dam, diddlysquat, shucks, red cent, dump, copper, bull's eye, whoreson, poop
talk through one's hat, bullshit, bull, fake(verb)
speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
"The politician was not well prepared for the debate and faked it"
An expression of disbelief or doubt at what one has just heard.
That's the most bullshit excuse I've ever heard.
To have casual conversation with no real point.
I will probably just go and bullshit with Joe for awhile.
To come up with on the spot, to improvise poorly.
We just went on stage and bullshitted the whole concert because we didn't know any songs.
The feces of a bull.
How to use bullshit in a sentence?
It was all bullshit.
Life is all about detecting and then avoiding bullshit.
Bullshit, the time is longer than what he describes.
When you are working within any public service in Ukraine you have to be ready to deal with a lot of inspections, a lot of bullshit, a lot of irrelevant regulations, and the prosecution is a controlling organ which can punish you for, in their opinion, improper actions.
So now we're waiting for a report, and we'll find out... who we're dealing with... We're waiting for a report by people that weren't elected, you put the wrong people in a couple of positions and they leave people for a long time that shouldn't be there, and all of a sudden, they're trying to take you out with bullshit, OK.
Translations for bullshit
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- collonadesCatalan, Valencian
- nesmysl, kravina, kecyCzech
- Quatsch, BullshitGerman
- μαλακίες, δουλεύω, σκατάGreek
- fanfarronear, huevada, gilipollez, idiotez, Desconfío, pendejada, caca, tontería, mentir, mierda, chamulloSpanish
- کسشعر, مزخرفPersian
- [[puhua]] [[paskaa]], soopa, paska, jauhaa paskaa, fusku, paskapuhe, hevonpaskaFinnish
- kamu, humbug, duma, blöff, süketelés, süket duma, szófosás, hülyítés, mese habbal, hülyeségHungarian
- cuma ngomong gede, ngomong besar, omong besarIndonesian
- lygari, kjaftæði, bull, þvættingurIcelandic
- coglionata, dire cazzate, stronzata, minchiata, cazzeggiare, cazzataItalian
- sūdu gvelšana, diršanaLatvian
- ouwehoeren, bullshit, onzin, lullen, gelulDutch
- bull, okseavføring, pisspreikNorwegian
- dóola bichąąʼ, łį́į́ʼ bichąąʼ, tʼáá ádzaagóóNavajo, Navaho
- pierdoły, pieprzyć, pieprzenie, pierdolić, gówno prawdaPolish
- besteira, bater papo, merda, enganar, asneira, palhaçadaPortuguese
- rahat, căcatRomanian
- хуйня, чепуха, пиздеть, чесать языком, пиздёж, херня, бред сивой кобылы, базарить, фигня, чушь собачья, дурить, верю-не-верюRussian
- срање, sranjeSerbo-Croatian
- snacka skit, skitsnack, prata strunt, bluffstoppSwedish
- ไร้สาระ, ล้อเล่น, โม้, เว่อThai
- nhảm nhíVietnamese
Get even more translations for bullshit »
Find a translation for the bullshit synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)