Synonyms for wrap up
This thesaurus page includes all potential synonyms, words with the same meaning and similar terms for the word wrap up.
Wiktionary0.0 / 0 votes
He wrapped up the parcel with brown paper.
Let me wrap up this project before I begin a new one.
It's a cold, snowy day and I'm going to wrap up thoroughly before I go sledding.
The newscaster wrapped up the day's events.
Princeton's WordNet0.0 / 0 votes
wrap, wrap upverb
arrange or fold as a cover or protection
"wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
get through, wrap up, finish off, mop up, polish off, clear up, finish upverb
finish a task completely
"I finally got through this homework assignment"
illuminate, eat up, whip, dispatch, come through, hit, rack up, crystalize, brighten, finish up, roll up, reach, wipe up, light up, get hold of, finish off, polish off, crystallise, penetrate, wrap, mop up, fall into place, clarify, off, finish, get through, come home, land up, while away, end up, worst, slay, dawn, shed light on, click, clear up, wind up, elucidate, murder, fetch up, sink in, crystallize, contact, enlighten, cover, straighten out, crystalise, clear, get across, sort out, pip, mop, bump off, remove
roll up, wrap upverb
form a cylinder by rolling
"roll up a banner"
cover, wrap upverb
clothe, as if for protection from the elements
"cover your head!"
brood, get over, embrace, polish off, plow, enshroud, compensate, breed, encompass, overlay, continue, roll up, treat, hatch, incubate, report, track, extend, cut across, finish up, cut through, deal, mop up, shroud, finish off, underwrite, overcompensate, address, spread over, hide, traverse, pass over, comprehend, handle, clear up, cover, cross, wrap, get across, get through, cover up, insure
Words popularity by usage frequency
As we close out of the year, it's been a tale of two tapes, with narrow leadership holding up the major indices, while the vast majority of the market continues to underperform, the big story today as investors wrap up the year is that after all that's said and done, it's a flat year for the S&P 500.
The decision (to seize wells) has been made, we just need to wrap up some coordinations.
The big story today as investors wrap up the year is that after all that's said and done, it's a flat year for the S&P 500.
We can’t just say, “This pen is great, and consumers should buy it!” We ought to wrap up this message and create not only a convincing, but an interesting story around it. Here I am, improvising on the spot: A lady dropped her pen in the street, it was raining heavily, and a gentleman picked it up and said, “May I have your number?”
None of us have ever seen anything anywhere close to this, no telling how many break-ins this will help wrap up.
Translations for wrap up
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- umhüllen, verpacken, zum Abschluss bringen, einhüllen, packen, zusammenfassen, eintüten, einpackenGerman
- concluir, envolver, terminar, recapitular, resumir, abrigarseSpanish
- جمع کردن, پوشاندن, جمعبندی کردنPersian
- saada valmiiksi, pukeutua lämpimästi, [[tehdä]] [[yhteenveto]], paketoida, päättää, tiivistääFinnish
- emmitoufler, conclure, terminer, emballer, résumer, récapitulerFrench
- portare a termine, essere ben coperto, incartare, ricapitolare, concludere, coprirsi, completare, impacchettare, riassumere, imballare, sintetizzare, terminare, confezionareItalian
- samenvatten, inpakken, omhullen, afronden, verpakkenDutch
- embrulhar, empacotar, [[agasalhar]]-[[se]], embalar, [[encapotar]]-[[se]]Portuguese
- закутаться, закутываться, завернуть, заворачиватьRussian
- slå in, avrunda, bylta, packa in, sammanfatta, avslutaSwedish
- sarmak, özetlemek, son vermek, bitirmek, paketlemek, toparlamakTurkish
Get even more translations for wrap up »
Find a translation for the wrap up synonym in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Use the citation below to add these synonyms to your bibliography:
"wrap up." Synonyms.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 7 Dec. 2023. <https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/wrap+up>.